- A Top 20 U.S. Bank
2 Business Situation
- The existing Governance necessitated the publication of new Metadata Naming standards
- Lack of well defined process & procedures to execute the Metadata standardization
- Defined new standards of naming business terms and capturing Metadata.
- The Standards in-line with ISO/IEC 11179-4 have been published along with an operating model & procedures to capture and maintain metadata actively.
- Standardized 2300 data elements while also rationalizing them against the existing un-published business terms.
5 Value Delivered
- Stakeholders now understand each business term in context of creation and usage
- Landscape is now simple to leverage.
Team continue to demonstrate gains in knowledge and insight. They apply it daily and do this with the most wonderful demeanor. I don’t need to tell you they are a delight to work with