- A Top 20 U.S. Bank
2 Business Situation
- Inconsistencies in the way quality of data is perceived by stakeholders.
- Six Sigma methodology customized to fit IQ international standards for Data quality
- Performed current state analysis on the perception of data quality and its varied impacts
- Mapped sigma thresholds against existing metrics
- Defined a framework for assessment, monitoring and reporting based on IQINT standards
- Implemented a single version of reporting structure and standards
5 Value Delivered
Efficiency gained ~50%
Reduced stakeholder communication in interpreting the reports
Increased trust and confidence on data quality reporting from data office
The team continues to demonstrate gains in knowledge and insight. They apply it daily and do this with the most wonderful demeanor.