- A top 20 U.S. bank
2 Business Situation
- Huge spike in card disputes triggered by the pandemic situation primarily due to:
- Prepaid orders for merchandise/ services not received
- Cancellation of services which were no longer available
- Write-off threshold on disputed transactions raised from $20 to $50 to manage volume spikes resulting in significant losses for the Bank
- Card Dispute CoE team aligned to the project to manage volume spikes
- The team identified a solution for helping the Bank reduce losses
- Revisited all disputed transactions incurring losses to the Bank to identify if chargeback rights were available
- Processed chargebacks wherever possible to recover monetary loss incurred by the Bank
- Initiated chargebacks on earlier write off cases and recovered $574K in losses
5 Value Delivered
- Delivered exceptional quality levels of 98.54% while managing volume spikes within a short span of time
Thank you team for your hard work and diligence on these files.
This adds over $570K in additional potential recoveries. We appreciate all your support!