A letter from our CEO, Gopal Amin.
The COVID-19 pandemic is causing significant social, economic and personal disruption across geographies and my heart goes out to all the affected individuals, families and businesses. It’s a moment for all of us to do our best to protect our families, employees, clients, and communities and thank all the healthcare professionals, government and contributing organizations. As a gesture towards supporting those in need, SLK Global has donated money for food and medical supplies in our respective operating areas.
The health and safety of our colleagues, clients, and the community is our top priority. Our business continuity plans and security measures have been tailored based on government and W.H.O guidelines to ensure employee and client well-being, including; setting up a virtual crisis management team, social distancing, client and employee communication, and digital onboarding.
A big thank you to my team for their hard work and commitment towards ensuring minimal disruption to service level commitments. My sincere apologies to some of our clients who may have experienced shortfalls. Rest assured; we are doing everything it takes to continue supporting them.
On a final note, request you all to sincerely follow all the necessary steps to curtail the spread of this virus.
Stay calm, stay positive, take careful decisions and act with care.
Be healthy. Be Safe. Inspire More.
5th April, 2020
Here are some of the steps we have taken to support our clients and employees:
- Daily communication with stakeholders and online dashboard published to share hourly/daily performance and latest news
- Regular requirement gathering sessions with clients to keep up with changing market/ government/ consumer trends and new initiatives
- Planned staffing, cross-training resources and flexible resource allocation based on business/regulatory requirements and impact assessment.
- Daily tracking of productivity & production volumes to ensure optimization of resources and commitment to SLAs.
- Real-time analysts and work force team to ensure adherence and support clarifications or escalations.
- Beefed up InfoSec and security controls with stringent monitoring to prevent non-compliance
- A 'Crisis management team' to watch out for the latest developments and touch base with local/national government and health authorities for necessary actions.
- Frequent communication with our employees through digital town halls, emailers, SMS, videos, etc about organizational initiatives, policy changes, helplines, precautionary measures, and the latest news.
- Virtual onboarding, training and solution design for new requirements and easy onboarding of new recruits
- Implemented several best practices to ensure the highest standard of personal hygiene within our offices