Job Title: Assistant Manager/Senior Analyst - Information Security
Job-ID-000 | Pune
Years of experience required:
4 - 7 years
- Find out risk assessment of applications and systems in the bank which are more critical or complex than others.
- Collect information and review documentation to ensure that risks are identified and evaluated.
- Identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and organizational policies and standards related to IS to determine their potential impact on the business objectives.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities on IT systems for business processes, associated data and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise risk.
- Desired experience should include a foundation in IT controls and include a specialization in one or more of following: information security architecture, systems integration, e-business technologies, application architecture or IT management consulting.
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating and managing IT risk and ensures the existence of appropriate product and platform supervisory controls.
- Leverages strong regulatory knowledge to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and requirements.
- Partners with business managers in implementing RCSA standards and procedures and ensure quality, consistency, and sufficiency of implementation.
- Coordinates the development of risk dashboards, combining information tracked at the enterprise level such as key risk indicators, with information on top and emerging risks obtained through discussion with the functional managers.
July 5, 2021