Job Title: SOC Analyst
Job-ID-000 | Pune
Years of experience required:
2 - 4 years
- Have experience in SOC monitoring, working knowledge in any of the SIEM tools like ArcSight, Qradar, Splunk, McAfee Nitro, and AlienVault USM Anywhere.
- 24×7 Active monitoring of Security events using SIEM (based on standard operating procedure).
- Analyst would monitor network security events and take appropriate action based on security policy.
- Responsible for troubleshooting agent software issues.
- Reviewing reports to ensure quality and accuracy is a part of the job for SOC analysts.
- SOC analysts also perform analysis of log files. Includes forensic analysis of system resource access.
- Knowledge of firewalls and intrusion detection systems is a plus for SOC analyst position.
- Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc.), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed to perform the job of a SOC analyst.
- Due to the nature of the business, the SOC analyst position covers all shifts 24/7.
- Understand cyber – attack methods, Perform analysis of security logs in an attempt to detect unauthorized behavior, provide daily reports to Manager.
- Monitor alerts received from the monitoring systems and take appropriate action based on the defined processes.
- Analyze network traffic patterns, system logs, and audit files for compliance with security policies.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Hands on experience and ability to do root cause analysis, problem & capacity Management.
- Inclination towards emerging technologies.
July 5, 2021